P20 Talks History in the Making
As London hosts the summer Olympics of 2012, and athletes from around the globe awe millions with their heroic strength and courage, history of another type is being made as humanitarians gather for the first Parenting 2.0 “P20 Talks” Conference in San Diego, Ca. Hailing from four continents, more than fifty Life Skills Educators are congregating at the Hacienda Hotel in historic Old Town, August 16th-18th, and unveiling an Olympic sized shift for raising humanity in the twenty-first century.
P20 Talks expands dramatically on prior child-rearing paradigms by:
- Highlighting the relationship between societal ills and impoverished Life Skills educational processes.
- Acknowledging every adult’s role in raising future generations.
- Illuminating Life Skills as distinct and unique skill sets foundational to thriving.
- Advocating proactive education by third party educators.
- Easing parents’ access to valuable resources.
The highlight of P20 Talks will be the birth of an international, grassroots, volunteer organization called The Global Presence. The Global Presence will provide three primary service paths:
- Unification of Life Skills Educators through formation of a professional Guild.
- Creation of an objective rating system for critical Life Skills Resources.
- Formation of Global Presence Educational Centers in communities around the world.
Global Presence Educational Centers will honor, support, and empower parents and others serving on the front lines raising humanity.
P20 Talks proves Olympic flames and feats come in many forms – and few are more signficant than those where the few illuminate the many.
The day will come when, after harnessing space, the winds, the tides and gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, we shall have discovered fire!
Pierre Teilhard de Chardin